We’ve all heard the saying “practice makes perfect”.
But if you follow that advice literally, you’re bound for an average, boring, 9-to-5 life. Or worse, a life where you rely on food stamps to get by. Here’s why:
Practice does NOT make perfect. It makes permanent.
So if you practice the habits of those “money gurus”…
Those who flaunt their sports cars while racking up debt, throwing their marriage in the trash, and sacrificing long-term wealth for short-term cash… your future will look bleak.
But if you learn whose habits to model (and what to practice), your life will continue to get better year after year.
In this episode, you’ll discover what to practice, so you can escape the 9-5 grind and develop habits that help you accumulate piles of cash.
Show highlights include:
- The weird reason doing “the robot” helps generate million dollar ideas (while boosting your self-esteem) (0:28)
- Why most practice sessions set your progress back by years (and how to make them count) (1:19)
- The “flashy wealth” trap that sentences you to a lifetime of debt and failed relationships (2:10)
- The “relationship capital” method that helps you put cash in the bank by partying every weekend (5:14)
- How to turn your current skillset into an extraordinary fortune (even if all you know how to do well is clean toilets or flip burgers) (8:34)
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make as much as $400,000 in the next 12 months (while saving baby boomers from a penny-pinching retirement) (11:50)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com