Imagine losing 3 of your 5 senior leaders in 60 days. The sheer chaos, confusion among staff, lack of productivity, and the feeling of losing business momentum.
Not an ideal situation.
Unfortunately, this is what David Anderson, CEO of Off Madison Ave, faced when he hired an employee who didn’t align with his business culture.
So how can you avoid repeating his mistakes?
In this episode, David will show you how to avoid hiring people who sabotage your business with the “a**hole check.” You’ll also uncover why hiring people whose sole goal is to bring you sales mutilates your sales (6:37).
Show highlights include:
- How you could lose 3 of your 5 senior leaders in 60 days by not doing your homework (3:25)
- Scared of hiring an employee who doesn’t align with your culture? Here’s how to avoid that (4:55)
- The “a**hole check” strategy to ensure only hiring the cream of the crop (and have a thriving business culture) (5:50)
- The “$10,000 more” secret to add an extra 0 at the end of your bank account (7:47)
- An exclusive, 17,000 person group tailored to answer the biggest mistakes most entrepreneurs make (10:01)
- What Elon Musk got wrong about his acquisition of Twitter (11:58)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.