Challenges are opportunities in disguise. When you learn how to capitalize on them, you will unlock a new level of fortune for yourself.
Take Melissa and her family as an example: when the rest of Canada was complaining about the cold, they started a business in their basement.
And the business became a global brand with over 20 members—just 5 years later.
How were they able to do this?
Today's guest, Melissa, Founder of lynn & Liana designs, reveals the backstory of their brand and how they grew so big without falling short.
In this episode, you'll learn how to grow your business from challenges and keep it profitable with well-equipped team members.
Show highlights include:
- How to kick-start your idea with social media (even with no product market fit yet). (2:16)
- How to use “try & error” to build the perfect brand everybody wants to buy from. (3:35)
- The unconventional approach to handling influencer marketing in order to gain more exposure and sales. (8:15)
- How to take your brand to the next level & have more flexibility with a simple platform switch. (11:23)
- How to use your old customers to create new products that'll have no flaws upon launch. (12:51)
- How self-doubt can hold you back from starting your business (and what to do to get rid of it). (17:38)