If your financial advisor urges you to invest in mutual funds and check in once a year, they’re costing you thousands of dollars.
Because the economy isn’t a stable place where things are bound to go up.
Your financial advisor is your most trusted ally. And it’s his responsibility to navigate the turbulent economy like a captain steers his ship in the rockiest of waters.
That means if you don’t want to lose your wealth your investment strategy has to change to fit the current marketplace.
In this episode, Kenny Blickenstaff joins us to share his advice on making the correct financial decisions that could save you thousands of dollars.
Show Highlights Include:
- #1 mindset shift you need to unlock your potential growth instead of accidentally bottlenecking yourself (10:51)
- The unsound “career advice” that young post-graduates fall victim to (Avoiding this will save you hours of emotional pain and burnout…) (13:06)
- 3 common financial advice that’s likely costing you thousands of dollars every year (14:36)
- 2 overlooked traits that could 10x your career growth in a fraction of the time (21:11)
- Avoid this popular “broker fund” trap to save thousands on hidden fees (22:03)