Most people are stuck in mediocrity They want to amass wealth, maximize family time and be as fit as possible. But they never get there. Instead, they make excuses and keep everything as it’s always been.
But a few people escape this trap. They transform their lives, realize their wildest dreams and accomplish ambitious goals. It’s not because they’re better than you. It’s because they live in a different normal.
If excellence is your normal, you can’t help being excellent. And in this episode, you’ll discover how to change your normal and make your brain accomplish goals on autopilot.
Want to change your normal and become excellent? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- What a Montessori school can teach you about attracting more wealth into your life (6:04)
- The “internal thermostat” that decides whether you perish in mediocrity or pursue excellence (8:44)
- How “wasting” $75k on self-development coaching, seminars and courses can 10x your net worth (11:01)
- The odd way you can transform your life with cheesy motivational quotes (15:12)
- Why a recession isn’t scary to multi-millionaires (and how to absorb their mindset to thrive in bad economic times) (18:47)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com