In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How being a better listener helps you avoid verbal sparring matches in your home and work life (4:32)
- The “90-second emotional window” that helps you stop saying hurtful things you don’t mean to your family (5:47)
- The simple question to ask your kids that helps them create their own solutions to their problems instead of brushing you off with frustration (7:40)
- Why something as simple as sharing a cup of coffee with your spouse can be as effective as a well-planned date night (10:36)
- Jesus’s “Orbit Secret” that helps you cure the loneliness many entrepreneurs feel (19:02)
- The “Return on Effort” mindset shift that helps your business grow (without sacrificing your family time in the process) (26:34)
- How your fear devours your free time and forces you to work 80 hour weeks (and how to stop letting your fear control your life) (29:33)
- The “Taxi Schedule” trick that keeps your home life running like a well-oiled machine (even if you and your spouse both work full-time) (36:46)
If you’d like to connect with Cherylanne Skolnicki, you can find her website at https://brilliant-balance.com/.
If you’re a Cincinnati business owner or leader and you want to grow over the next 12 months, I want to help you. I’m launching another cohort of Prioritized Leader Academy in October. If you’d like to learn more about the program, send me an email at email@example.com or give me a call at 720-301-8377.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read