I once helped an investor make $100,000 in profit from Google Ads. But he stopped running Google Ads shortly after. This is a problem I see many successful real estate investors making.
What causes this problem?
When your emotions override your logic, they can convince you to turn off one of your most profitable marketing channels because it doesn’t “feel” right.
The good news is that there’s an easy way to prevent your emotions from sabotaging your marketing efforts.
In this episode, I reveal how running the numbers helps you take back control of your emotions before you make a bone-headed, business-killing mistake. Listen to the episode now.
Show highlights include:
- Why having an objective measure of success makes PPC marketing one of the most effective marketing channels (1:40)
- 3 important leading indicators in your PPC ads that help you accurately predict if a campaign will work or not (2:08)
- How playing Super Mario Brothers and The Legend of Zelda as a kid makes your Google Ads more profitable (2:50)
- The “Immediate Feedback” reason why PPC ads blow direct mail campaigns out of the water (even if they’re unsuccessful) (3:21)
- How your emotions can sabotage a marketing campaign that’s 10Xing your investment (and why running the numbers prevents this from happening) (6:36)
- The counterintuitive reason producing only 10 leads per month is more profitable than producing 20 leads per day (8:05)
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group.
Want to find motivated seller leads online but don’t know where to start? Download the free Motivated Seller Keyword Report today at https://adwordsnerds.com/keywords.