Pop culture throws around the word “love.” There are several ideas attached to love, but they’re all wrong.
Whether you’re listening to a song about love or watching a Disney movie, these ideas imply that love comes from outside you.
But that’s impossible. Your emotions can’t come from somebody else. And if you believe someone else is responsible for making you feel love, you can find yourself in a rabbit hole of pornography. Or other addictive behaviors.
In this episode, I reveal the true definition of love so you don’t fall into the same trap that ruins marriages and your ability to love. Listen to the episode now.
Show highlights include:
- The insidious way pop songs sabotage your ability to love (2:44)
- How embracing a victimhood mentality cripples you for life (3:29)
- Why “Christian Love” often leads to judgement, manipulation, and gaslighting (even if you have good intentions) (12:32)
- The “Love Without Content” approach that creates a deep sense of connection to your spouse (even when you’re arguing) (20:40)
- Why “romantic love” makes marriages fall apart (and how “real love” makes your marriage last forever) (22:10)
- How searching for love leads you down the pornographic rabbit hole (24:12)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041