Brady Webb learned hard work and moral integrity from his dad growing up on a farm in Kentucky.
Using those skills, he played baseball and put himself through college. Upon graduating, Brady entered the workforce and started his mortgage company.
Twenty-three years later, he still uses those same skills he learned as a boy.
In this episode, Brady reveals how timeless, simple skills let you become a million-dollar loan officer.
Show highlights include:
- Why dreaming about hitting goals holds you back from writing four loans a month (4:41)
- Why hiring someone doesn't cost you any money (5:59)
- The “Pick Up And Move Your Business” method that grows your company (8:41)
- How working remotely builds better relationships with your team (9:47)
- Why giving away a deal creates a strong relationship that builds your business (16:00)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!