Practicing martial arts teaches you more about living a life full of happiness than any self-help book or support group ever could.
Because martial arts reveal how to use your environment and emotions to your advantage.
Too many people blame other people and their circumstances for how they feel. This turns you into a helpless victim and makes it impossible to change your life.
But when you can consciously use your emotions, they become an adventure instead of an accident. And your life becomes easier, happier, and more beautiful than you ever imagined.
In this episode, I share how to go from coping with your emotions to having conscious control over them. Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- How being punched, prodded, and poked teaches you more about living well than you’d ever learn in a self-help book or support group (0:53)
- The insidious way people use humor to deceive themselves about their life (4:47)
- How your thoughts imprison you and steal your joy (5:58)
- The counterintuitive reason having chiseled abs and strong muscles make it harder to have happiness, health, and wellbeing (7:51)
- Why martial arts can help you overcome your addictions and emotional baggage (9:09)
- How to transform your base state from misery to joyful (even if you still get sad and depressed once in a while) (14:35)
- The weird way to use your pent-up rage to obliterate your addictions (16:52)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041