If you’re casually dating different women, waiting to find “the one” for a long term relationship, your approach may be working against you.
Success in a long term relationship has different requirements than casual dating. To find a relationship partner, you have to know what kind of partner you want.
This episode will help you define what you are looking for in a woman. And when you know what you're looking for, it becomes easier to attract the right women.
Don't get swept up by shallow, casual dating. Define what's important to you before making an emotional investment.
Listen now to find out how to identify a good intimate partner!
Show Highlights Include:
- Why casual dating success puts roadblocks in your path to finding true love (3:50)
- How the “Honeymoon Period” tricks you into believing your casual dates are “the one” (5:32)
- When is the right time to reject women who don’t fit your ideal partner? (7:30)
- Why you shouldn't feel ashamed to seek sexual attraction (9:40)
- The narcissistic trait that will doom your relationships (13:54)
- How your hyperfocus on being responsible drives women away (17:01)
- Why a macho attitude prevents you from creating a strong relationship (24:55)
- The three groups of qualities to look for when starting a long term relationship (29:20)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: