Running a Kickstarter campaign is hard. And with 9% of all Kickstarter campaigns failing, it’s no easy feat. Bad timing, funding goals that are out of reach, rewards that are too pricey, and a multitude of other things can throw off your Kickstarter campaign.
Kickstarter campaigns are integral to bleeding-edge businesses, as it validates the need for a product — Unlocking millions in savings.
So it begs the question.
What if there was a way you could succeed every single time?
Today’s guest, Jorge Barros, Founder of Graphene-X, reveals how he leverages Kickstarter to fund all of his successful products. You’ll also discover how to find dream investors (and ensure business success every single time).
- How to steal F1 technology to invent a new, highly profitable product (4:26)
- The “homework” method to raise over $500,000 (and be in the top 0.3% Kickstarter campaigns of all time) (7:41)
- 2 little-known steps to run a successful Kickstarter campaign (and attract angel investors) (9:25)
- Why Kickstarter legally stealing 5% of your revenue will rapidly grow your business and give you instant cash flow (11:41)
- How you can lose $20 million by not ignoring a guy from the other side of the world (12:49)
- The secret to never receiving a negative complaint from a pre-order sale revealed (13:51)