It’s hard to succeed when your environment is sucking your motivation, energy and willpower dry.
But here’s the good news. There’s one force even stronger than your environment. Your thoughts.
Change your thoughts and you’ll unlock unlimited motivation, wealth and willpower.
Today’s guests, the Mathis Twins prove it. They grew up in the ghetto, and now they own a multimillion dollar real estate investment firm.
In this episode, you’ll discover practical advice for unlocking millions (even if you’re in a bad environment).
Show highlights include:
- 3 roles every man must fulfill to leave an everlasting legacy (3:45)
- Why your competitive nature could burn your business to the ground (and how to prevent it) (19:50)
- The surprising reason having two phones helps you build a trusting relationship with your spouse (27:05)
- The “first 15, last 15” rule that helps you spend quality time with your family (even if you work 70 hours a week) (28:12)
- 3 team members to splurge on if you care about building wealth (29:25)
- How to “think” your way to a mountain of wealth (even if you’re broke and don’t have a clue about how to make money) (32:39)
Looking for more uncommon advice? Head on over to NateKennedy.com and follow @natekennedymd for the latest updates!