Building a better company can be difficult without the right people.
Without the right team members, your company can head towards bankruptcy quickly — without you even realizing it.
If you want your company to thrive, you must build your team members’ confidence. But that’s easier said than done.
Don’t worry, with the right strategy, building a team of confident leaders can be easier than you might be making it.
In this episode, you will discover how to boost your team’s confidence and unlock exponential growth.
- How to get your time back by “ignoring” direct reports (without sacrificing your growth) (6:05)
- The “competence formula” that maximizes your company’s return on time (7:30)
- The “Brain Share” method that great leaders use to get direct reports to solve problems (8:55)
- The “Soccer Ball” technique to get your teammates to learn quickly so you can multiply yourself (10:00)
- A “return on effort” time management trick to maximize team meetings (12:35)
- 2 “simple” questions to build rock solid confidence with your direct reports (that makes you look like a hero) (14:35)
Interested in Executive Coaching? Contact Eric: www.constructiongenius.com/contact