Building a business takes discipline, determination and a vision for the future. Matt Livingston shares his history as an entrepreneur across several different fields and
what continues to drive him.
Show highlights include:
- The One book that will take you from a “technician” to a successful business owner (7:34)
- How to hire the right team members to carry out your vision (even if you’re a control freak) (8:13)
- The Vicious “Analysis paralysis” trap that keeps you from double digit growth (11:15)
- This one trait kills most startups (and how to not let it happen to you) (14:15)
- The “Customer First” strategy that makes any company thrive (in any market cycle) (23:14)
- The “Script” technique used to grow your construction business rapidly (without the headaches) (26:13)
- These “Timeless Classic” books can still be used to build your business for success (35:15)
To connect with our guest and to get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.