How do you tell the difference between false prophets and genuine financial advice?
How can you tell if a ‘financial expert’ can actually help you?
Is his primary mission to pad your pockets or his own?
In this episode, you’re going to learn 3 tips to help you when deciding who to place your trust in to help you build future wealth Grandma would be proud of. This is a ‘common sense’ approach to finding the right financial advisor to make sure you don’t get ripped off.
The Show Highlights:
– You can’t make it drink…but you can put salt in the feed (1:20)
– Trust issues and why I fired my therapist (2:00)
– The truth about (many) financial advisors, and who you can really trust (4:30)
– Why your parent’s financial advice is probably wrong (5:00)
– Robo Advisors: Are computers better financial advisors than humans? (10:20)
– 3 wealth-building tips for deciding who to trust with your money (12:30)
People will do whatever they want to do, no matter how much you try to persuade them with advice. You can’t make them ‘drink’…but you can put salt on the feed. Tune in to this episode to make sure you never get ripped off when it comes to building future wealth with a financial advisor.
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.