When we see entrepreneurs in the media, they never seem worried about money: They drive nice cars, own big houses and could retire if they wanted to.
But when you start your own business, you see how different entrepreneurship is in reality: One year you could go on exotic vacations, the next you’re worried about paying rent.
But your financial well-being doesn’t have to go up and down like a roller coaster. In this episode, licensed financial professional Mark Duelley stops by to show you how to get financial stability even when your income is variable.
Want to get order into your financial life? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The only two ways to escape debt and achieve financial stability (8:32)
- How helping your kids through college can delay your retirement. (10:46)
- The “Exercise Bike Analogy” that keeps you financially stuck, no matter how hard you work. (15:56)
- How to set and stick to a budget when your income constantly goes up and down (19:45)
- The “Thin Blue Line” method that simplifies your finances to set you free from the income roller coaster (20:31)
- Why putting your personal life over your business can grow your profits and give you financial freedom. (29:18)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show: Mark's website: https://www.nextgenmoneycoaching.com/
For more thoughts on Ramsey: