Having a teachable spirit is about the hunger for knowledge. You care more about learning something than what it offers you.
And the more you learn, the more you find value in everyday experiences. Your curiosity leads to a better life.
If you stop learning, you stop growing. You find your life is lacking in discovery and new ideas. Knowledge is always the cure.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to have a teachable spirit for unlimited growth in everything you do.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why intelligence isn’t something you’re born with (and how to make the learning process easier). (0:58)
- How to stop feeling like a nervous student and ask the questions that make you a lifelong learner today. (3:32)
- The John Wooden mindset for encouraging others to learn. (4:30)
- A Line Cook’s way to drop the excuses and make room for curiosity.
- Why having a teachable spirit makes the world a better place (and leaves a legacy for the world). (8:50)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.