Society dictates a plan for life: We’re expected to go to college, graduate, get a job at a corporation and spend the rest of our lives paying off the debts we took on to get there.
That lifestyle might be right for some, but not everyone wants others to run their life. And here’s the good news: You don’t have to.
You have more options than you might think to make money, build wealth and create a life you love. In this episode, corporate worker-turned-entrepreneur Meghann Woo stops by. She’ll show you exactly how to build a career and life you love by following your calling.
Want to stop letting others run your life and build an authentic, wealthy lifestyle? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How making an average income as an entrepreneur makes you happier than a six-figure corporate job. (5:55)
- The “friendly neighbor” method that turns prospects into friends and clients. (7:30)
- Why simple step-by-step programs will make you wealthier than any complicated investment strategy. (12:22)
- How stress in your personal life can drain your bank account and harm your business. (14:24)
- Meghann’s advice to her younger bankruptcy-facing self. (17:29)
- Why Dave Ramsey’s advice can help you get debt-free, but won’t get your money to work for you. (19:52)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call …just like Grandma would want us to do.
Watch the complete, extended interview here: https://youtu.be/5auavR_RZuI
Find out more about the FIFe movement here: https://anchor.fm/fifemovement
Find out more about the Financial Freedom masterclass here: https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/ffmc