You’ve heard all your life that it’s best to start saving early. But without taking a closer look at the numbers, you won’t realize how dramatic the difference is.
Today I’ve got a practical example that demonstrates how much harder it gets to save for retirement as time passes. And I’ll share other important considerations that are easy to overlook when you think about retirement. You do NOT want these to sneak up on you!
This is a powerful episode if you know you should be planning for retirement, but keep kicking the can down the road.
Show highlights include:
- Numbers don’t lie! The stunning difference in what it takes to save for a million at 25, 35, 45, and 55 years-old.
- See how it gets exponentially harder the longer you wait. (5:15)
- The “last minute” mistake even high earners make that puts you behind the 8-ball for retirement. (7:58)
- Think you won’t need 100% of your current income in retirement? Here’s what the statistics really say. (6:32)
- The economic boogeymen waiting to grab you in retirement. Especially if you’ve paid off your house. Know what to expect now so you don’t get jumped! (6:55)
- How “start with the end in mind” thinking can discipline you to stay on track saving for retirement when you’re young and struggling. (10:24)
- Why you can’t count on a disability policy through work–unless you like being forced to downsize your lifestyle by 50% or more. (4:05)
- Time is your greatest asset, but this one is important too. Why both are necessary if you want to have enough money for retirement. (2:55)
Reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)