So you’ve discovered Infinite Banking and realized the advantages whole life insurance offers to your loved ones?
And now you’re thinking about whether you should have whole life insurance on your parents.
But you wonder…
Can I even do that?
Are there good reasons to do it?
How hard is it to set up?
I’m here to help! Today I’ll explain why you can (and should) own whole life policies on your parents, even if they’re still in perfect health.
I’ll also reveal how you can do it even if an insurance company tells you it can’t be done.
Plus, we’ll talk about whole life insurance in the other direction: Things to consider when your parents want to take out whole life policies on your children.
This episode will help you navigate the whole process without bumping into surprises that cause major delays, and can even lead to denial of coverage.
Show highlights include:
- The surprising thing underwriters look for that makes it harder than ever to own whole life insurance on your parents. (1:57)
- Insurance company said no? Two creative (and completely legal) ways to get coverage on your parents if underwriters say you can’t. (3:07)
- How to access up to 50% of the policy death benefit for aging parents who can no longer care for themselves (so they can live with dignity, and you won’t go bankrupt). (4:16)
- Grandma and grandpa want to open whole life policies for their grandkids. But you could be standing in the way! The surprising thing you need to know so you don’t sabotage their generous plans. (6:36)
- The “no favorites” factors underwriters look for when insurance is taken out on siblings. (9:21)
Reach out to me: email@example.com
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)