Listeners and fans have written in for quite a while now wondering what my opinions are about the Red Pill movement, which was largely inspired by Rollo Tomassi’s book, The Rational Male.
The Rational Male and the Red Pill movement tries to teach guys how to be “alpha.”
But there’s a big, fat problem with this ideology:
It’s filled with bitter resentment:
And worst of all?
In this episode, my friend and men’s coach, Steve Mayeda, and I reveal why The Rational Male is white knight syndrome masquerading as alpha, the problem with trying to be alpha (and why it shows immature masculinity at its worst), and why following the preachings of the Red Pill will leave you alone and miserable.
- The insidious “slave to your hatred” trap Red Pill guys fall into that ruins their chances of finding a high-quality woman (8:18)
- Can’t find a good girl? You may be acting like a “compensatory narcissist,” here’s how to fix it… (10:17)
- Why adopting an alpha mindset will make women you’re interested in laugh behind your back (12:51)
- The counterintuitive reason Red Pill guys are just white knights masquerading as alphas (and why falling for their lies will leave you alone and miserable) (20:39)
- Do you feel like you have to sacrifice and compromise in your relationship? Here’s the weird reason it’s destined to fail… (31:29)
- How to make almost anyone you talk to love you simply by listening as your true self (41:10)
- Tony Robbins’s “APR” secret for making your girlfriend or wife so happy in your relationship that breaking up never even crosses her mind (46:42)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: