Most people think about the obvious advantage of their life insurance death benefit: when you die, your loved ones get money!
As important as that is, there’s more that a death benefit can do.
Today, I’m sharing how the death benefit can be optimized for your family, your business, and for charitable organizations you wish to support when you pass away.
This will give you a glimpse of what’s possible with Infinite Banking, and give you some ideas you’ve never considered.
Show highlights include:
- Why not insuring a homemaker cripples your finances if they die before you (even though they had no income to replace) (1:35)
- How to make sure your child gets your death benefit (instead of losing their college fund because of bad planning). (3:45)
- Why relying on your employer for life insurance keeps you in coverage limbo (even if you never plan to leave them). (13:55)
- The Tax Equation: Why high assets + low death benefits = a nightmare visit from Uncle Sam when the estate taxes are due. (7:50)
- How life insurance can spare you from an exhausting court process when your business partner dies. (9:25)
- Why “Key Man” life insurance policies can keep your best workers with you until they retire (and protect you if they die unexpectedly). (12:10)
Reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)