If you really want a relationship, then I have bad news:
Most guys aren’t ready for a relationship yet. And even if you somehow find a relationship and experience success within it, there’s a good chance that you’ll sabotage the relationship—causing heartache and pain and divorce.
So, how can you tell whether you’re ready for a relationship or not?
Well, it turns out, there are 3 different “Relationship Levels,” and most guys I coach are stuck in level 1: The level where you’ll sabotage your relationship if you get into one.
That’s why, in this episode, I reveal what the 3 different “Relationship Levels” are, how to tell whether you’re ready for a relationship, and how to “level” up if you’re stuck at the first level where heartbreak and self-destruction loom.
Want to discover whether you’re ready for a relationship, and, if not, how to become ready for one?
- How to tell if your current relationship will last or will cause gut-wrenching heartache and pain (0:35)
- The lethal way loneliness can sabotage your relationship (even if you’ve been in your current relationship for years) (2:35)
- The counterintuitive reason not wanting a relationship actually improves your chances of finding a loving partner and building a long-term relationship (8:16)
- How intimacy makes your neediness rear its ugly head (and why this undermines “successful” long-term relationships) (11:18)
- 3 “Relationship Levels” which will tell you with certainty whether you’re ready for a relationship or not (11:44)
- How to move through the 3 “Relationship Levels” so you’re ready for a long-term relationship (and won’t accidentally sabotage it) (17:16)
- The 10 basic, fundamental human needs—and how to meet these needs yourself so you don’t rely on anyone to help you meet them (18:38)
- The insidious way watching movies or reading books written by this specific type of person will make you worse off for a successful long-term relationship (24:58)
- Why being able to make new friends is more important for attracting a long-term relationship than your physique or personality (27:08)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: