When people hear me talk about the Infinite Banking concept they naturally have questions.
I get it: The ability to “be your own bank” can sound too good to be true.
That’s why I’m answering a handful of frequently asked questions in today’s show like:
“What is Infinite Banking?”
“Am I too old to get started?”
“How long does underwriting take?”
And “Why can’t I use my own doctor and lab results?”
This is a great episode to start with if you or a loved one are new to the Infinite Banking Concept and want to learn more about it fast.
Show highlights include:
- The secret shortcut healthy people use to breeze through underwriting with no intrusive nurse visit, no needles, and no awkward urine sample. (10:13)
- How Infinite Banking spares you the roller coaster of risk and volatility (and still outperform investment vehicles like savings accounts and the stock market). (4:38)
- How you can still take advantage of Infinite Banking, even if you have an AARP card. (6:07)
- What to expect during underwriting so you won't be surprised when they poke for information on your health and finances. (9:18)
- How a simple phone call to your doctor can slash the conventional underwriting process in half—from two months down to 3 or 4 weeks. (11:10)
Reach out to me: email@example.com
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)