Have you ever heard “nice guys finish last?” Imagine this: you’re super nice, know how to flirt with women, but after months of talking to an attractive woman, you get rejected. It always seems to go well until you fall in love with her, only to have it spat back in your face.
Most men after years of being the “nice guy” are fed up (and rightly so.) They decide to become an alpha male. They go to the gym, learn “game”, try their hand at pick-up artistry, and for a few dates they’re successful. But most of these alpha males hit rock bottom years into their new identity, only to be a repressed shell of their former self.
So if getting shredded and becoming an alpha male isn’t the answer, then what is?
On today’s episode, you’ll discover how to magnetize women to your presence (without being an alpha male or a nice guy.) You’ll also discover the 8 step process to open the floodgates to lasting happiness and true fulfillment.
- The sneaky trait from “American Psycho” which blocks you from experiencing unconditional love and inner peace (1:51)
- How preventing your girlfriend from putting a knife in the toaster sabotages your relationship with her (2:26)
- If you have (this personality trait), discover how dating your mom could be more satisfying than dating Dua Lipa (7:07)
- How dressing up like Jack Black unlocks a harem of women (and why dressing up like James Bond mutilates your chances with the exact same women) (16:53)
- Why adopting the opposite of “Machiavellian gameplay” magnetizes women and worthiness (21:38)
- Why consuming self-development content on YouTube eliminates passionate lovemaking sessions from your life (29:51)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: