If you’re not using your money to make money, someone else is.
While you think your money is safe in the bank, they’re loaning it out — at interest.
This is how they make their real money. But, what if you were able to cut them out…
And become your own bank?
With a whole life insurance policy, you can! When you become your own bank, you can:
- Earn interest on the amount of money you’re spending
- Eliminate pesky inflation
- And borrow against your savings, purchasing rental properties and other cash producing investments (without spending a cent of your own money), or paying off debts to outside banks
Sounds pretty good, right?
Well, in today’s episode…
You’ll discover how to build a financial empire by becoming your own bank.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why saving like an entrepreneur unlocks financial freedom when you retire — and lets you retire a lot sooner (5:59)
- How to get $100K to purchase a rental property (without spending any of your own money) (9:39)
- Scared of credit card debt? Here’s how to start earning “interest” on every penny you have (11:13)
- The “Paid Up Additions” secret to transform a “boring” life insurance policy into a money making powerhouse (13:53)
Reach out to me:
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)