Smart men repulse attractive women.
And it’s not because of their looks, status, or sex appeal either. But it’s all got to do with failing to understand “EI.”
Once you naturally tap into “EI”, flirting, dating, and relationships become a breeze — It’s near effortless.
Not only that, “EI” isn’t some new concept. It’s been around since the 20th century, and celebrities like David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Keanu Reeves all tap into “EI.”
And if you want to have a long-term, successful relationship, then you must understand “EI.”
In today’s episode, I reveal how smart men can succeed at relationships with “EI.”
Show Highlights Include:
- Why nerds are forced to settle for women who are way past their peak sexual market value (2:25)
- Are you a smart guy that just got married? Here’s how to avoid “hell” commonly seen at the Year 3 mark of any marriage (2:52)
- How intelligent men can enhance their relationships by understanding “EI” (and “EI” has nothing to do with looks or sex appeal) (3:55)
- The wrong way to approach a relationship? Fall in love with her (20:30)
- How smart men sabotage their marriages by viewing their wife as a “sidekick” to their life’s greater goals (23:27)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: