Banks are the biggest hypocrites.
They, and many financial gurus, like Dave Ramsey, convince you to amass a large fortune and then let it sit.
Yet banks do the complete opposite of what they tell you. They make their money by loaning out your savings to other people, all while earning interest. And the reason why they tell you to leave your money in the bank?
So they can put your money in motion and make profits on it themselves!
Why not take these actions yourself? Why don’t you start to put your money in motion, and start earning interest like the banks do?
In today’s episode, I show you how to use other people’s money to infinitely create more cash flow — this method is approved by the banks and Robert Kiyosaki. I also show you the bizarre way to take out a $100K loan — without plunging yourself into $100K of debt.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to replenish your life insurance loan by setting up an “ETF” (no, not Exchange Traded Fund) (3:49)
- How much should I save so that I can feel more secure about my retirement years? (4:38)
- How to use other people’s money to infinitely create more cash flow, as well as recycle your own money (all approved by Robert Kiyosaki) (9:16)
- How your $100K can be doing two things at once. (10:02)
- Why you only have 13 and a half years of your life to touch your own money—without penalty—because of a bloated federal government (13:03)
Reach out to me: email@example.com
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)