Women HATE men who need to be right all the time.
The most anti-seductive and relationship-destroying action a man can do is intellectually argue with his wife or girlfriend. When men “correct” or debate their partner while ignoring her emotions, she feels:
And she will pull away unconsciously because of the lack of emotional connection
So, if men want to enjoy successful relationships or even successfully date women, they need to get rid of the, “Either I’m right or you are” mentality.
And in today’s episode, I reveal how to deepen your connection with women and your partner by being ok when she says something you think is “wrong.” You’ll also discover why we are actually programmed by society to think like children.
Show Highlights Include:
- What single guys get wrong about attracting women (It’s got nothing to do with looks, status, presence, sex appeal, or muscles) (0:54)
- How to adopt the correct attitude for a positive long-term relationship with these 13 words (1:54)
- The flat out bizarre way to find your dream girl by secretly dating the female version of Adolf Hitler (2:47)
- [Single White Guys] Are you actually any better than a psychopath? (3:22)
- Why “authoritarian” domestic violence laws force men to unleash their rage in an unhealthy way (6:30)
- How to stop nasty fights with your wife by looking over your shoulder, making sure no cars are there, and putting it in reverse (12:02)
- Why finding “the one” is harder than ever before because single young people are programmed by society to think like children (supported by psychologists) (15:10)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: