Do you ever sit and burn $20 bills?
If you don’t, you may as well, because right now the banks are legally taking 34.5% of your take home earnings in pure interest.
This interest isn’t to pay down your mortgage, your car loan, or your student debt. It’s to fill the greedy coffers of ultra rich bankers. Think I’m being hyperbolic? I purchased my home for $377,988 — amortized over 30 years. With an interest rate of ~6.7%, that means $483,238 is going to the bank in interest by the end of the 30 years.
The banks don’t sit there and wait for me to give them $483,283. They’re making interest on the payments the whole time, and are more likely to make close to $1.8M in profit off my $377,988 purchase!
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
In today’s episode, I share how to stop handing away 34.5% of your savings to the banks. I also show you how to take out $100K and pay no interest for an entire year — without receiving any penalties.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to avoid losing a single penny to the banks as explained by a former pilot (4:40)
- How to take out a $100K loan and pay no interest for an entire year (without receiving any penalties or the repo trucks coming for you!) (8:09)
- Why refinancing your home within the first 10 years causes you to pay WAY more in interest (12:02)
- The insidious way you’re actually paying 50% more for your home than you realize (and how to stop overpaying for it) (13:21)
- How the banks earn $1.8M in interest on a $377K house (and how to protect your money from greedy bankers) (15:41)
Reach out to me:
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)