Why do we crave women we’ve only just met? And why are we depressed when we get rejected when asking for a longer relationship? What's behind it, and how do I tackle this situation?
When I meet a new girl, I’m happy and I jump around — my life is full of joy. I think about her all the time, and I’m in a needy state… even though the chances for a long-term relationship at this point are still miles away.
So, how do I control my feelings in a healthy way? A way so I don’t get destroyed if she rejects or friendzones me?
That question came in from Listener Ronnie.
And in today’s episode, I reveal how to eliminate the feelings of anxiety and neediness when dating women. I also share WHY you crave women you’ve just met, and a few unconventional methods to overcome your pre-installed traits.
Show Highlights Include:
- How learning to seduce a 9 or 10 by giving her “the look” still leaves you needy and anxious for her approval (2:54)
- Why believing a girlfriend will “complete you” sabotages your long-term happiness and fulfillment (3:21)
- Ever crave for a woman you’ve only met for a short time? Why is that? The answer is at (6:43) Do you feel depressed when rejected by a woman—even one you’ve only known for a couple of weeks? The answer is also at (6:43)
- How to feel unending bliss—and live a life full of joy—by left-swiping women on Tinder who are spontaneous (and add fun to your life) (7:20)
- Why the “Twin Terrors” force you to self-sabotage on a date—and act like an emotionally manipulative victim. Most men suffer from this their entire life… do you? (9:26)
- Over 40 and feel like you have to perform in order to feel worthy of love? The answer is at (11:07)
- The 4 different “attachment styles” which points out why we need to constantly check if she’s replied back (20:40)
- How to terminate neediness when meeting a woman by using a depth gauge and a compass (authorized by the Navy Seals) (24:59)
- The “abundance theory” superpower which eliminates neediness with one tap of a button on your phone (and here’s why this mindset will obliterate any hope of a successful long-term relationship) (26:50)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: