Scientists discovered that a tiny fraction of the weight of a dime creates enough pressure on your cells to force them to divide.
What does that mean for healing yourself from decades of suffering and trauma? Well, it only takes a little nudge of pressure, applied in correct places, to free you from your decades-long misery.
Yes, it can be that simple. In fact, when I speak of “Stick Work” that I do at Freedom Specialist Retreats, this is why it can completely liberate you from your trauma in mere moments.
In this episode, we examine Chapter 3 from my newest book, Built for Freedom, and how to use your body and pressure to eliminate your deepest held traumas.
Show Highlights Include
- Why letting your fear fuel you drowns you in suffering (and how to free yourself of fear instead) (2:52)
- The “Stick Work” secret of jabbing a stick into your ribs that liberates your problems almost instantly (4:08)
- Why you can leave therapy feeling like a million bucks yet still haunted by old feelings (9:45)
- How treating your body like a glorified instrument relaxes both your physical and mental stress (13:45)
- Why tension can create either misery or bliss in your body and mind (and how to use it for bliss more often) (15:08)
- The bizarre way being punched can unleash pent-up emotion lurking in your body and free you from it (17:28)
- Why you can change your nasty negative thoughts in mere moments (even if you’re suffered through decades of deep trauma) (26:20)
- The insidious “Re-Traumatizing Effect” therapy often creates that keeps you stuck in misery and suffering (29:22)
- How activating your sympathetic nervous system can release years and years of trauma in a jiffy (37:34)
Need help unlocking mental, emotional, and physical freedom in your life? Grab my new book, Built for Freedom: Adventures Through Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Trauma, Pain, and Our Body’s Innate Ability to Leave Them All Behind on Amazon (or Audible) here: https://www.amazon.com/Built-Freedom-Adventures-Depression-Addiction/dp/B0BS79GMYN
Or head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.