You owe the US Government $519,000 (and growing).
That’s how much you (and every other American) needs to pay in order to bring down Uncle Sam’s debt. What’s even crazier is this:
According to retirement expert Ed Slott, the Federal government can increase their percentage of your savings whenever they need more money — and that day is coming soon.
So the question is, how much will the government take away from your retirement account?
In today’s episode, I reveal how you can avoid the government legally taking more of your hard earned money.
Show Highlights Include:
- The US government owes over $173,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liabilities. Check out this website to see the exact breakdown U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) (3:25)
- How to get to a 0% tax bracket (and transform your retirement) by clicking “add to cart” (4:47)
- The four letter word that explains why your tax rate could double (or else the country could go bankrupt) (6:05)
- Excited to get a tax break in 2023? Here’s why doing so could force you to pay taxes at a rate as high as 48% (like in Australia) (7:24)
- Are you a sitting duck for a revenue hungry Uncle Sam? (8:05)
Reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)