You owe the US Government $519,000.
That’s how much you (and every other American) needs to pay in order to bring down Uncle Sam’s debt. What’s even crazier is this:
According to retirement expert Ed Slott, the Federal government can increase their percentage of your savings whenever they need more money — and that day is coming soon.
So the question is, how much will the government take away from your retirement account?
In today’s episode, I reveal how you can avoid the government legally stealing more of your hard earned money. You’ll also discover how to eliminate $310,000 worth of credit card debt (without filing for bankruptcy.)
Show Highlights Include:
- Worried about a mountain of personal debt? Here’s how to eliminate $310,000 worth of credit card debt (without filing for bankruptcy) (1:23)
- The US government owes over $173,000,000,000,000 to these entities. Check out this website to see the exact breakdown (3:25)
- How to get to a 0% tax bracket (and transform your retirement) by clicking “add to cart” (4:47)
- The four letter word that explains why your tax rate could double (or else the country could go bankrupt) (6:05)
- Excited to get a tax break in 2023? Here’s why doing so could force you to pay taxes at a rate as high as 48% (like in Australia) (7:24)
- Why blowing your money on trips to the Bahamas is a great way to avoid being a sitting duck for a revenue hungry Uncle Sam (8:05)
What links does Valerie want to include?
Reach out to me: