The next economic crisis is inevitable, it’s coming. But the question is, how prepared are you for when disaster strikes?
In today’s Traffic and Funnels ™ episode, Chris and Taylor share their wisdom on not only how to survive the upcoming economic crash but how to thrive.
Here’s Just Some of The Topics Covered:
- The first thing you MUST have in place t to survive the upcoming economic crash (3:00)
- The one thing you shouldn’t focus on during a financial meltdown(5:40)
- Stack the cash: How to prepare yourself for the upcoming ‘opportunity’ (6:20)
- How Southwest Airlines stayed consistently profitable during the worst economic crash in recent history. (7:30)
- What to do if you’re downright awful at managing your money (13:00)
- The right time to hire a financial expert in your business (14:00)
- Pod Save America! What would happen if Donald Trump had a podcast (15:50)
- Why you should always focus on mastering only ONE thing (25:30)
The Right Outlook
If you want to not only survive but thrive in the next economic crisis, it’s essential you have the right outlook on the situation at hand. Take Warren Buffett for example. Whilst everybody else went into global meltdown, Buffett coolly threw a lifeline to a few companies even though their stock prices were dwindling. Now the economy has recovered, Buffetts returns are flowing in. No surprise – the deals all paid off.
By preparing yourself before the inevitable economic crisis strikes, you massilvey limit your risk of letting your business crash to the ground. In fact, this is your opportunity to thrive. Whilst everybody else panics, you’ll be the person calm and composed, rising above the rest.
Don’t forget to check out the memos at www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Be sure to grab your free “client bundle” here: www.TrafficAndFunnels.com/GIFT