Being by yourself = Being Stuck.
Today Mike Silverman joins me to tell you, “Even though we're quarantined you don't have to be by yourself.”
We're more connected than ever before. You have more access to positive influences.
You need only make the choice to connect.
Quit making excuses and do something.
On today's show:
- How to protect your mind from negativity
- 2 podcasts to feed your brain positivity
- Why consuming “tactics” is keeping you stuck
- The case for slowing down to be a better leader
- Want a more powerful team? Quit delegating and do this instead.
- Why you should be worried about lockdown ending
All that and more on The Daily Bread Project today.