A Podcast Factory client recently asked me about the future of podcasting.
So I recorded a private video sharing the massive growth podcasting has already had.
And you know what? Podcasting is only getting bigger. There are more opportunities now than I can ever remember in over a decade of podcasting.
In today’s episode, I want to share that private video with you so you can tap into the enormous opportunity of podcasting before it’s too late.
Show Highlights Include:
- The sneaky way to get in front of 84% of Americans (3:09)
- Why podcasts effortlessly attract better, smarter, and more motivated listeners (4:29)
The anti-social secret to spend over 16 hours per week with your audience without relying on social media (4:44)
- Alexa’s trick for infiltrating your listener’s homes so you’re always with them (5:58)
- Why Pandora and Spotify would rather promote your podcast than Taylor Swift’s new music (6:23)
- How to ride on the coattails of celebrities to get more people tuning into your podcast (7:02)
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.
Tag me @Riverathan on Instagram and tell me what you learned from this episode.