People are panicking.
They're wearing face masks and gloves when they leave the house.
Millions are out of work.
And we can't help but wonder, “Is it really that bad?”
Chris Axelrad joins me on The Daily Bread Project to share some perspective.
On today's show:
- Are you really in control?
- How you can learn to enjoy the moment (no matter how bad it seems)
- Skills for dealing with a crisis
- If you're wondering who's fault this is, you'll be surprised by the answer
- Stop wishing things were different and do this instead
- Why you need Hope and Preparation if you want to be happy
- There's only one thing guaranteed in life…
- Perspective on how this pandemic stacks up in history
All that and more today on The Daily Bread Project.