Banks take all the profits from the leads you get when you process loans.
But, what if you could work for yourself? Going on your own could be the most rewarding thing you do in your career.
It’s challenging to switch from the mortgage banking channel to processing loans for yourself. The hardest challenge is putting yourself out there to meet the realtors that generates the leads for you to write the loans.
Loni Gerardi worked for two banks writing loans making them all the money while they took advantage of her skills. So, she went out on her own to help clients. Now, she's on pace to write $23 million in loans for 2021.
In this episode, discover how you can make the shift from corporate banking loans to processing them yourself.
Show highlights include:
- How sitting at the local coffee shop helps you write 2-3 loans a week (6:31)
- Why the fear of face-to-face conversations transforms your mindset to “Yes, I'm worthy” (even if you have low self-esteem) (7:26)
- How building a team catapults you from 5-7 loans a month to more loans than you can handle (9:52)
- Why delegating your favorite activities skyrockets the number of loans you write (11:39)
- How reducing your territory size brings you more realtors that provide you quality leads (14:55)
- The yellow sticky note method that weeds out the “vampire time-suckers” (even if you like the person) (16:58)
- Why expressing gratitude immediately when you have a negative thought keeps you from going down the misery loves company rabbit hole (23:53)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!