Do you want more freedom, growth, and coolness in your life?
Everybody does, of course. But to get these, we have to risk hearing the word “No.” And because no one wants to feel rejected, we spend our time worrying about our “systems” instead of seeking out more “No’s.”
But you don't have to worry about your systems. Instead, when you build relationships with people, your systems take care of themselves.
In this episode, real estate investor Scott Hudspeth tells you how pushing past your fear of customer rejection will change your business. When you build better relationships, you bring in more clients and close more sales.
Don't let the fear of rejection hold you back.
Listen now to discover why “No” might become your new favorite word.
Show Highlights Include:
- The authority-building “business card” that instantly turbo-charges your marketing (1:55)
- Why “uncomfortable conversations” with clients are the key to closing more deals (4:10)
- How to grow your business on a steady stream of prospects saying “No” (5:35)
- Why taking a course on body language can prevent you from losing your shirt on a bad deal (7:09)
- How to change your win-or-lose mindset to remove fear from cold outreach (10:07)
- Why technology is slowing you down — and how to rise above your competition by avoiding hot technology trends (10:55)
- The “magical number” of conversations you need to have every day to close a new deal (15:20)
- How being yourself is the stress-free way to attract clients to your business (18:56)
You can find more from Scott Hudspeth at his website, ScottHudspeth.com