Becoming a branch manager is hard.
But, it can be the most rewarding career you ever choose. It incorporates writing lots of loans, building an awesome team, and leading the branch.
When you learn and combine those skills, it becomes life-changing with the friendships you create and the money you make.
Robert Fillyaw spent 18 years perfecting those skills and now is on pace to bring $1 billion in loans by 2022.
In this episode, he reveals how to put the process in place to become a branch manager.
Show highlights include:
- How focusing on your on own loan processing production gives you more time to build your team (3:02)
- The “McDonald's University” flowchart that guides you to write more loans (4:53)
- Why slowing down to trust the loan process and not blundering ahead lets you get more loans done (even if your loan partner doesn't do them right away) (7:42)
- The “Daily Success Plan” that eliminates your rollercoaster of tons of sales one month and no sales the next month (8:51)
- Why making many mistakes for years and years launches you to building your own team and managing your own branch (16:09)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!