Creating a podcast can be a daunting task.
But, if you use the basic marketing principles:
* Who is your audience?
* What is the message for that audience?
* How are you going to deliver that message to that audience?
It can catapult you to great heights in your business (even if you've never done a podcast before).
Phil Treadwell did just that. He went from dropping off photocopied flyers at people's houses to gain clients….
….to creating more than 120+ podcast episodes that now garners him nearly $100 million a year in loans.
In this episode, he reveals how to use podcasting to magnetize new customers and multiply your profits.
Show highlights include:
- Why posting content on Facebook gives you credibility to attract more clients (even if you are a rookie loan officer) (1:56)
- How following Gary Vaynerchuk on Instagram adds thousands of your own followers (and turns those people into leads) (2:42)
- How creating long form content hits the podcasting trifecta “video, audio, and written material” (and how it unlocks your mind to become a better loan officer) (6:00)
- Why being consistent at writing loans negates the slumps of meeting with non-qualified borrowers (11:02)
- The “70% Failure Rate” method that lets you be a top 5% earner (14:55)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!