Men who use success to fuel their self-esteem are running on a never-ending treadmill. They are restless and insecure, worried they’re not enough. They feel they always have to achieve more to be worthy of love.
But true love doesn’t come from your accomplishments. True love is being loved just for being yourself.
When you love yourself as you are, you can fulfill your own emotional needs. This lack of neediness from others is attractive, and lets your relationship grow into true love.
Don't let your insecurities ruin your intimate relationships.
Listen now to discover how to decrease your neediness and increase your attractiveness.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why your parents’ push to see you succeed is destroying your relationships (6:26)
- How your idea of “earning love” creates conditional relationships that always blow up (7:14)
- Are you confusing love with work? (9:42)
- Why true love scares you (and how this vulnerability hides itself from you) (12:45)
- Why you are the only person that can fulfill your need for unconditional love (24:07)
- How to identify if you're needy (or just horny) (28:26)
- The secret to finding the unconditional love that brings you pure joy (33:47)
- Why unconditional love requires that you stop hiding from your dark, shameful, and vulnerable parts (37:37)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: