Most, if not all, all your suffering comes from one place. What’s this place?
Asking the wrong questions.
Here’s what I mean:
You can phrase any question about your addictions, misery, suffering, or life to feel like a victim. But you can also ask these questions in a way that makes you the undisputed victor of your life.
Once you learn how to ask better questions, your brain automatically finds superior answers. Meaning, you can ditch your addictions, traumas, or anything else making you miserable overnight.
In this episode, I reveal how to ask better questions so you can experience true emotional freedom and endless joy. Listen to the episode now.
Show highlights include:
- How the wrong questions about life erode your confidence, fill you with frustration, and make you feel worthless (6:46)
- The weird “Change the Question” method only high-level CEOs us that can radically improve your life overnight (8:56)
- How to force your brain to solve all your biggest problems with ease (9:12)
- Why asking yourself better questions melts all of your stress from your shoulders (15:52)
- How well-formed questions help you release patterns of past traumas and experience emotional freedom (17:43)
- The “Baby Secret” that gives you an unparalleled sense of joy every single day (20:58)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041