Without real estate agents sending you leads to process loans, you could go out of business.
But, you don’t have to cold call real estate agents for those leads. Find someone to do that for you and your business can thrive.
Jay Kerber realized that he was never going to pick up the phone and make those calls. So, he hired sharp people to do it for him.
In this episode, he reveals how to crack the code on getting real estate agents to meet with you.
Show highlights include:
- Why mirroring Tom Brady's competitive endurance lets you break loose from being stuck at writing a couple loans a month (1:27)
- How hiring an “appointment setter” generates gobs of leads for you (4:33)
- Why letting go of your ego lets you focus on the tasks that propel your business to the next level (14:09)
- How overthinking about processing loans ruins your ability to actually process loans (16:45)
- Why your ridiculously big, scary dream drives you forward to success (even if you never realize your dream) (17:57)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!