We all have both an emotional and rational mind. Which one should you trust when it comes to making smart financial decisions?
You can make a case for relying on either your emotional and rational mind. But the most profitable investment strategy is by combining both minds.
In this episode, I reveal why combining both minds helps your money work for you. And how to merge these two competing minds so you can build a profitable portfolio. Listen to the episode now.
Show Highlights Include:
- What’s more profitable — making emotional or rational investment decisions? The answer may surprise you… (4:16)
- The weird “Gut-Based” investing strategy that gives you a lavish retirement (even if you don’t know what you’re doing) (4:35)
- How your emotions trick you into making bad financial decisions (4:39)
- The “Normandy Secret” for making irrational investments that wind up being some of your most profitable (7:46)
- How merging your logical brain with your lizard brain helps you make smarter investments (9:42)
- The “Culture Index Method” that helps you build a more profitable and well-designed portfolio (17:17)
If you want to download the Summer 2021 Playbook mentioned during this show, head to https://onecapital.com/ and click on the “Idea Lab” tab to download the report for free.
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.