Taking silly selfie videos during your work seems like a waste of time. But it can make you millions of dollars.
Jen Conley created a selfie video, published it and netted her first client. She kept setting herself apart by doing fun, silly things to get more clients.
Now she averages 30+ loans a month while having tons of fun with her clients.
In this episode, million dollar loan officer Jen Conley reveals how you can have fun and make writing loans exciting for your clients.
Show highlights include:
- Why impacting families helps you pay your bills and builds your wealth (2:00)
- The “Clear-To-Close” video that gets clients excited to sign their loans (4:37)
- How getting a ton of attention creates interest from potential clients (even if they never see your videos) (8:24)
- The “Loan Officer Breakfast Club” that shares all the knowledge you need to be a MLO (20:07)
- Why running your business like an assembly line lets you skyrocket your loan business. (21:07)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!