Every job has tasks people hate and love.
How do you get rid of what you hate to do, and do more of what you love?
Multi-million dollar loan officer Ron Pippin implemented a process that eliminated what he hated to do, and let him focus on the tasks he loves. As a result, he increased his business 10-fold.
Show highlights include:
- The “Acts of Freedom” process that uses your weaknesses to grow your team (2:27)
- Why changing your computer password forces you to hit your income goal (4:59)
- How trusting your coaches and teammates lets you write more loans for your business (even if you aren't writing loans yourself) (7:35)
- Why using voicemail sabotages your business (8:36)
- How implementing operational systems floods your business with new clients (9:35)
- How getting “punched in the face” commits you to growing your business (11:55)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!