Dust in the desert ruins vehicles. The viscosity of lubricants slows vehicles to a halt. Similarly, neglect of duty and hopelessness destroy businesses.
Mechanics diagnose problems and fix the vehicles. Entrepreneurs solve business problems with hard work and optimism.
Shane McGraw endured the heat of the Middle East desert as an air force mechanic. Now, he helps others with his real estate and mortgage companies.
In this episode, million dollar loan officer and Middle East veteran, Shane McGraw, reveals how to build businesses that generate multiple streams of income.
Show highlights include:
- Why having trustworthy resources and people lets you write more loans (1:19)
- Why growing up without a father figure teaches you how to work hard and be part of a team (1:49)
- The “Misfit Toy” model that protects you as an entrepreneur and lets you get more stuff done (2:26)
- The “Napkin Dream” method that builds your business and changes the world one-person-at-a-time (6:01)
- How training for a 207-mile bicycle marathon shows you the road map for building your business (6:47)
- How focusing on a task for 90-uninterrupted-minutes per day for 90 days scales your business (17:13)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!