Wouldn't it be nice to live near the ocean or in the mountains or in the city you've always wanted to move to, while writing loans in your home state?
In today's technological world, it can be done. But, the key is having the skills and relationships to do so.
Michelle Shaman escaped the high tax state of California. She moved three hours away to northern Nevada. Now she writes more loans than ever before because of the move.
In this episode, million dollar loan officer – Michelle Shaman reveals how to grow your mortgage business – while living where you want to live.
Show highlights include:
- How to live like you're on vacation year-round (even if you're working 80 hours a week) (3:50)
- Why keeping secrets from your realtors closes more loans (4:52)
- The “Homebase Model” that lets you live where you want to and write more business in your home market (5:37)
- Why buying your own home fills up your pipeline with all of your listing agents' other homes (9:12)
- How having a marketing firm streamline your marketing packet gets you more clients (12:04)
- The “How to Get Started” method that connects you with a veteran loan officer who teaches you the ropes (14:04)
- Why sending tons of emails, texts, and direct mail from your CRM to every person you know gains you trust (14:40)
- How a local news bulletin with your business card attached quadruples your portfolio (15:38)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!